- You have no items in your shopping cart...
Salomon Snowboards 2022 Salomon Huck Knife Pro Snowboard
Brand: Salomon Snowboards
- In stock
Free Shipping over $100
30 Day Returns
This true park board with a classic blunt shape was conceived to handle whatever you could throw at it. The mix of precision, response, and forgiveness gives versatile flex capabilities. Ready for side hits, park jumps, rails, tree jibs, and endless tricks.
SKILL LEVEL: Intermediate to Advanced
TERRAIN: Park & Freestyle
- The aggressive characteristics of camber blended with rocker on the tip and tail to make the board playful and agile in pow. Quad Camber built with a blend of different radiuses and is more forgiving than a regular camber but maintains the reactivity and pop.
- Equalizer straight lines and Radial lines blended together for the perfect balance of agility and fun.
- Shaped woodcore profile with strategically placed variation of thickness. It maximizes the natural snap and powerful pop of wood. Feels like your skateboard kicktail finally connected with your snowboard.
- Freestyle specific: Identical tip/tail lengths, symmetrical core profiling, flex and a centered binding stance.
- Fiber tech core that increases board life and durability for all riders ripping park and streets.
- Medium density European-made fiberglass layers guarantee a consistent quality level, for light and lively boards.
- An industry standard for quality sintered base materials. Provides a moderate balance between the speed created by a hard surface and good wax retention.
- Every single wood strip is hand selected to ensure unparalleled core quality and lightness.
- A medium structure finish that improves our fast sintered base glide. Quicker in all snow conditions, from cold morning corduroy to spring slush.
- From detuning the tip and tail to a 2-degree edge holding tune throughout the key parts of the sidecut, back to a 3-degree bevel between the feet. This delivers the complete blend of edge hold and forgiveness on rails.
- Carbon inlays that help load and release energy. It provides reactivity under the feet.