- You have no items in your shopping cart...
Ride Concepts Transition Shoe
Brand: Ride Concepts
- In stock (1)
Free Shipping over $100
30 Day Return
CHANGE IS INEVITABLE. THE TRANSITION WAS DESIGNED TO CHANGE PERCEPTION OF HOW A CLIPLESS SHOE SHOULD CONNECT WITH THE PEDAL. PROVIDING INSTANT ENGAGEMENT AND UNCOMPROMISING SECURITY ON ANY CLIPLESS PEDAL THROUGH A WIDE AND UNOBTRUSIVE CLEAT BOX, THE TRANSITION IS THE SHOE OF CHOICE FOR THE ATHERTON RACING WORLD CUP TEAM.
The Transition features a weather resistant but breathable welded upper with D3O protection in the medial collar. RC’s tapered and serrated “toe-shaped” PowerDrive shank delivers engineered stiffness and power transfer. A nylon heel counter provides additional stability and support while a custom-molded toecap and heel protection have you covered in the most technically challenging conditions.
- Rubber Kinetics | DST 8.0 MID GRIP Rubber Outsole
- Welded microfiber upper is weather resistant yet breathable
- RC PowerDrive nylon shank provides power and maintains lateral stiffness
- 40mm wide cleat box for ease of pedal entry
- Longer range cleat adjustability
- Nylon heel counter provides support and stability
- Asymmetrical medial collar with D30 impact protection
- Custom-molded rubber toecap and heel protection
- Medial high-rise EVA midsole provides support and shock absorption
- Fully gusseted tongue prohibits intake of dirt and debris
- D3O High Impact Zone Insole Technology absorbs shock and reduces fatigue
- Lace closure with powerstrap for additional stability and retention
- Weight: 505g (Men’s 10)
- Material: Synthetic, Rubber