- You have no items in your shopping cart...
Wells Lamont Working Man Glove
Brand: Wells Lamont
- In stock (2)
Free Shipping over $100
30 Day Return
SNOW HydraHyde® Full Leather Glove
Wells Lamont took notes from their best-selling work gloves and designed a full leather insulated glove that could withstand the harshest of conditions without breaking the bank. Cowhide leather was the obvious choice for rugged winter conditions due to its natural abrasion and puncture resistance. Every product in our SNOW line, including our full leather gloves, undergoes a special tanning process that turns regular leather into water-resistant, breathable, HydraHyde® leather. Best of all, the water-resistant benefits of HydraHyde® last for the lifetime of the glove – Meaning, you’ll never have to remember to purchase balm every season to protect your favorite pair of gloves!
- HydraHyde® Water-Resistant Grain Cowhide Palm / Back
- HydraHyde® Cowhide Palm Patch
- 100-gram 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation
- Polyester Knit Wrist
- Shirred Wrist on Back of Hand
- Attached Fleece Glove Lining
- Removable Ski Strap
- TPR Logo on Knuckle Strap